- August 19, 2012 at 12:04 am
For the past week, whenever I try to download a Youtube video it says “Sorry unable to currently find a download link”. This is with any Youtube video, and at any time of the day using the online conversion service. Do you no longer support Youtube? Thank you for your help.August 22, 2012 at 6:53 am
Our users, we have already fix the problem.
To download Youtube videos, you should click “Run” when java window opens.
Enable “Always trust content from the publisher” to download seamlessly in the future.
If you have not installed java yet, then first you need to install this plugin on your system. When you paste the url for downloading, it will display a pop-up tip, just hit on Click here to install java. After installation, please reload your web page and then you can start grabbing videos now.
Some regular users of video grabber reflect that they cannot see the pop-up tip, no worries here, all you need to do is clear the cache of your browser and then refresh the page, things will be solved.
Take Google Chrome for example, how to enable Java to download video:
1. Click on the wrench icon, and then select Options.
2. Select Under the Hood and then Privacy Content Settings.
The Content Settings panel will appear.
3. In the Plug-ins section, select the Disable individual plug-ins link to check whether Java is enabled
4. Click on the Enable link (if the Disable link appears, Java is already enabled)
1. Click Tools and then Internet Options
2. Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Level button
3. Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets
4. Make sure the Enable radio button is checked
5. Click OK to save your preferenceSeptember 13, 2012 at 6:36 am
If you are using Mac OS X, videograbber.net can also works like Windows OS.
You can grab Youtube, vimeo, metacafe, dailymotion videos on your Mac OS lion.
But you need to enable Java in your browser and updated your Safari and Firefox to the latest version.
How to enable Java in Safari:
1. Launch Safari browser
2. Click on Safari and select Preferences
3. Click on the Security tab
4. Check (select) Enable Java check box
5. Close Safari Preferences window
For Firefox Java:
1. Start Mozilla Firefox browser or restart it if it is already running
2. At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), then Add-ons
The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
3. in the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
4. Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
5. Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
Warming here, while enabling java in your browser, you have to change security preference on Mac OS lion because this new security feature only allows to run default apps or trusted developers, and it will get rid of any other third-party apps. In this way, you need change security preference and enable Java like this: tab Preferences and click on Security & Privacy, and then allow applications downloaded from Anywhere. Now you are able to run Java applet.
When you start grab video, please allow VideoGrabberApplet run in your browser so we can launch online video downloader.February 28, 2014 at 2:59 pm
Olivia, didn’t work. I always did that and a few days from knowit just stopped working.April 22, 2014 at 1:14 am
I also have every single components imaginable fully updated, but can’t download videos from Youtube since at least *2 weeks*…
Google/Youtube might have broken their stuff, again…June 2, 2014 at 9:44 am
Try to log out from Youtube first. I had the same problem. I after logging out from Youtube I was able to download. I hope this will work for you, too.June 7, 2014 at 2:24 am
Dear friends, a long time I have been using videograbber no problem; but now when I try to download any video leave me a message “I can not find any download link” and I can not download any file, hope you can help me.
thanksJuly 4, 2014 at 3:16 amDear friends, a long time I have been using videograbber no problem; but now when I try to download any video leave me a message “I can not find any download link” and I can not download any file, hope you can help me. thanks
Here are some suggestions:Please check the Java has been enabled in your browser.How do I enable Java in my web browser?Do I have Java?http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
Clear the web browser cache, the Java cache and restart your web browser, reload the page again.
How do I clear my web browser cache?
How do I clear the Java cache?
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/plugin_cache.xmlJuly 18, 2014 at 4:01 am
Signing out of youtube account fixes this problem!November 27, 2014 at 11:59 pm
guestHi, Try to log out from Youtube first. I had the same problem. I after logging out from Youtube I was able to download. I hope this will work for you, too.
THIS WORKED! Amazing! This needs posting in the FAQ/”did you try this” section of Video Grabber for whenever someone complains they cant download something from youtube. 1.allow java. 2. log out of youtube. 3. make sure your internet is connecting well by testing the loading speed on other sites. I see “i cant download from youtube” a lot in the complaints. Shame.