Most photos you see on the Internet have a watermark. In fact, watermarks are useful to protect copyrights or build the brand in several ways. However, if you want to use them for personal use, watermarks are really annoying. How can we delete them without impacting the quality of the picture or even the format? In this article, we list a number of the best tools that can help you remove watermarks from photos quickly and cleanest ways. Additionally, these tools are easy and convenient to use, especially for beginners.
How to Delete Watermark from Photo
Remove Unwanted Object
Remove Unwanted Object is a simple to use app for Android users. It has a number of features which you can use to remove stickers, text, trash cans, and many more. Specifically, it lets you remove watermark from photo. It also has a user-friendly interface and you can remove any unwanted objects from image with just a few easy steps.
- Get the app from the Google Play Store.
- After that, open it and choose the watermarked photo from your camera or gallery.
- Once you’ve selected it, choose the watermark in your photo that will be marked in the color red.
- Next, tap the “Process” button and the photo will be processed soon.
Photo Eraser is an application that allows you to remove watermark from photo on iOS devices. It can also help to remove unwanted objects, erase wires, etc. You just choose one of the colors to complete.
- Install the app to your mobile device from the App Store.
- Open the app, click the “Remove Watermark” button, and then choose the image from your camera roll.
- Once done, select the area of the watermark with your finger.
- Wait for a while and the watermark will be removed from your photo.
Inpaint Online is an amazing web-based app that helps you remove watermark from photo online. Apart from watermarks, it can also help to delete unwanted people, erase lines, wires, and many more. It’s very easy to use. You can start to process your photo once you open it in your web browser. Note that this online application doesn’t allow batch processing of pictures. Here’s how you can erase watermarks from your photos with it.
- Open the photo with a watermark in Inpaint Online.
- Next, use the marker tool to select the watermark area on your photo.
- Once done, tap the “Erase” button to eliminate the watermark from your image.
- Click the “Download” button to save the file onto your computer.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
As its name implies, Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a desktop tool that can help you remove watermark from photo in batch. It has three marker tools to select the watermark in your photo: marquee tool, polygonal lasso tool, and brush tool. With them, you can select any type of watermarks in the photo and remove them easily and quickly. The quality of your file will be retained. In addition, it has a user-friendly interface and helps you on how to remove watermark from image with just these few simple steps.
- Download the software and follow the instructions to install the desktop program.
- Open the software, and then tap the “Plus” button to add pictures into the software. You can add as many photos as you want.
- Choose the selection tool you want to use from the top “Tool” section and then mark the watermark on the image with your mouse.
- Click the “Preview” button to check the effect and press the “Convert” button on the lower right corner to let the software process your image.
Those are many reliable tools you can use to remove watermarks from photo. If you are looking for available and user-friendly mobile tools, then Remove Unwanted Object and Photo Eraser are recommended. Inpaint Online is also a nice tool to use for processing your photos. The effect is great. I highly advise you to use Apowersoft Watermark Remover because it has many outstanding features that other programs or apps lack, for example, removing video watermarks, handling files in batch, retaining the original quality, etc. You’ll definitely get more help from it. The only downside is the fact that it does not process photos/videos with nonsolid colors very well. For files which have solid color, this tool is the best one I’ve ever tested.