I have saved many small clips from online movies recently. These clips are very funny and meaningful. So I intend to share them with my friends on Facebook. I hope that I can convert video to 60fps so that my friends can watch it smoothly. Tried many kinds of online video converters, I am very disappointed. Any good recommendations will be appreciated.
Ways to convert video to 60fps:
Way 1: Use Video Converter Studio
Video Converter Studio is a professional tool for converting any video or audio to popular formats such as MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV, M4V, SWF, H.265, MP3, WMA, AC3, MP2, DTS, FLAC, AIFF, M4R and so on. And you are allowed to specify video and audio parameters including video codec, frame rate, resolution, bitrate, audio codec, sample rate and channels. Because of its nice and friendly user-interface, nearly every customer will find it very intuitive to use.
Quick start guide of using this 60fps video converter:
- Click “Download” button below to start downloading and installing it on your computer.
- Import your video file by clicking “Add files” button on the left top corner or dragging it into the left panel on its home interface.
- Choose the output format by clicking drop-down menu in the Profile bar. Click “Settings” button next to Profile to set the Frame rate as 60.
- It enables you to choose output directory by clicking browsing folder in the Output bar. Finally, click “Convert” button to convert a video to 60fps.
By the way, if you wouldn’t like to download additional software for converting videos, you can try Video Grabber. Though it only has some basic features like converting video or audio files to other common-used formats, editing videos by adjusting speed, adding watermark, cropping size, etc, it may meet your needs for daily use conveniently. How to convert videos to 60fps is very fast via the desktop version or online service.
Way 2: Wondershare Video Converter
Wondershare Video Converter is a very famous program for converting video to many kinds of video, audio, web formats. Besides converting video, you can also enhance your videos by adding effects, subtitle, rotating or flipping. An outstanding feature of it is that it permits you to stream video on PC to a smart or standard TV. To realize this, your computer and TV are required to connect to the same network. Though it sounds simple, it may be difficult to operate for newbies.
How to convert videos to 60fps via this program:
- Get it from its official website and then install it on your PC.
- Open it and add your file on the left panel. Choose the output format on the right panel. Click “Settings” button and set the frame rate as 60 fps.
- When all are done, click “Convert” to start.
Compared to other video converters on the market, both of the above desktop versions of video converters will win out because of their advanced functions and simple interface. Still, either of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. To let you know about them furtherly, we will list some pros or cons of them below.
Video Converter Studio
- Support output video file as GIF directly.
- Provide a great many of transitions for making MV.
- Can record video in full screen, region, around mouse modes.
Wondershare Video Converter
- Media Server is too complicated to use for non-technical persons.
- The speed to download videos is slow.
- Occupy much memory while converting videos.
Well, you can get more details of them by visiting their official websites. If you have some good suggestions about improving the program, welcome to post your ideas in the comments bar. Through our real testing, Video Converter Studio will be your prior option to convert video to 60 fps. A word for caution: after converting files, you’d better exit the video converter; otherwise, it might make your computer run slower.
What is fps?
FPS, whose full name is Frames per Second, is a definition in picture area. It commonly means the frames of animation or video. For example, a movie plays at 24 frames per second speed, that is, it projects 24 static frames continuously onto screen in one second. If the frames per second are more, the activity displayed will be smoother. In general, to avoid imperfect activity, the minimum number of fps is 30.