As a copyright symbol on a video, watermark presents itself in different ways like shades of darkness, certain logo, or light-colored text to stop video from being copied without authorization. However, there are many cases where we need to get these watermarks out of the videos. Then what should we do? Read on and try the following ways to get the job done.
Feasible Methods to Remove Watermark from Video
Before getting to the point, keep in mind that you are not allowed to wipe off watermarks at will. If you remove video watermarks for personal use without permissions, you are likely to bear legal liability for copyright infringements.
Video Converter Studio
Video Converter Studio is a comprehensive and stable video editor and converter. It can convert video to almost any required formats without any quality loss. It comes with strong editing features, which empower you to remove watermark from video with ease and edit video with various video effects.
- Download the program from button below and install it on the PC.
- Launch it and then click “Add file” to import the video file, or you can directly drag the file into the app.
- This program will automatically detect those watermarks contained in the video after successfully adding the file to it.
- All you need to do next is click “None” from the pull-down menu and finalize the task by hitting on “Convert” tab. Just wait for a while, and you will know how to remove a watermark from a video.
There are also some cases that you also need to add logo to video for this reason or that. This program also can satisfy this requirement. Another outstanding feature about this tool is that it can download video and convert to any formats like MP4, AVI, HEVC, MKV, WMV. What’s more, it even can convert the file to match certain devices, such as Apple, LG, Samsung and Sony.
Video Watermark Pro
Video Watermark Pro is a professional app to protect video copyright with watermarks, which allows users to add text, animated GIF, and trailer-made graph etc. to videos as watermarks. It provides more than one hundred image watermarks for your choice. As a tool focusing on video watermarks, it also undoubtedly enables you to remove watermark from video. For example, you can remove them by loading a blur photo or replace watermark with a black bar.
For many video amateurs, one disadvantage of this watermark remover is that the whole watermark editing interface is a bit complicated and disordered. Besides, it has a very slow output speed and usually takes much patience to get the final files.
Remove Logo Now!
This is another good solution on how to remove a watermark from a video. Based on its unique impainting algorithm, it can analyze your video watermarks and remove watermarks like logos and subtitles without any visible traces.
- Download this tool and install it on your PC.
- Launch it and click “Add File” to import the video which contains unwanted watermarks.
- Click “Find Logo” button and then this video watermark remover will automatically identify the watermarks contained in the video. Adopt the manual editing tool in case you are not content with the yielded results.
- Make full use of the “Marker” tool or create a rectangular marquee to remove useless watermarks.
If your video contains many stubborn watermarks, the trial version may not satisfy your demands. For a pro version, you currently need to pay $139.99. In addition, this video watermark remover will slightly damage the video quality after editing.
All the three ways mentioned above are feasible solutions on how to remove watermark from video. By comparison, Video Converter Studio is more suitable for any non-pro users, because not only it can assist you to get rid of watermarks without a hitch, but also it can keep the video in the original quality.