Benefiting from the perfect performance and smooth operation, iPhone takes quite amount of shares in the market of mobile. Actually, the smart phone today is more than a simple device for calling or messaging, it also comes with the functions for entertainment, such as listening to music, watching videos, playing games, taking photos and many more. Since for the great portability, watching videos on iPhone is a nice choice wherever you are.
Although there’re thousands of videos available on iTunes store, many of them require users to pay for downloading. As for the problem about how to download free videos to iPhone, you may check the following parts to learn some reliable solutions.
Professional method to download videos for iPhone
Using Apowersoft Video Download Capture
You may consider downloading videos to iPhone with Apowersoft Video Download Capture which supports various video sites including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Movie4k, etc. This application can finely grab online streams with great quality and transfer downloaded media file to your iPhone. In the meanwhile, it comes with a video detector that can automatically detect the webpage video and add to downloading list. You will find this trick so convenient and practical. Furthermore, the additional functions like video converter and screen recorder are good to use as well. You can do as follow to operate this iPhone video downloader.
Step 1: Download video
- Download and install this video downloader for iPhone on your computer and then launch it.
- Open the page of the target video and then copy the URL.
- Resume to the application and click “Paste URL” button.
Step 2: Import video to iPhone
- Go to the tab of “Completed” when downloading is finished.
- Right click the desired item and then choose “Add to iTunes”.
Tips: To save YouTube video to iPhone with ease, you can also make use of video detector that can save you from operating by yourself. Just click “Enable detector” at bottom of the interface. Afterwards, the program will download video automatically once it detects online streams successfully.
1. Screen recording
For those videos encrypted with special protocols, it’s advisable to record the videos. Fortunately, this video downloader is equipped with a powerful screen recorder that can perfectly capture all the screen activity with sounds.
2. Video converting and editing
You can also perform further jobs in media file converting and editing with the built-in converter. It provides multiple formats for converting and multiple editing options, like trimming, cropping, adding watermark and subtitle.
Apps to download free videos to iPhone
Absolutely, it’s feasible to do this job on your iPhone directly. Below, I’d like to share some workable apps.
1. Document 5
Document 5 is a popular app that can be used to manage your files, read PDF file and play media file on iPhone. Also, it empowers users to surf internet in-app, so that the users can easily read, view and download any types of file to their computer. Actually, it also features a practical trick for you to download YouTube video for iPhone. To know how to use this app, you may check the instructions below.
- Download Document 5 on your iPhone.
- Open the app and then go to the browser by clicking Safari icon.
- Visit the site of en.savefrom.net.
- Go back to Home and open YouTube app.
- Copy the video URL you wish to download.
- Resume to Document 5 and paste URL and then tap “Blue Go”.
- Locate to Drop down list when the green “Download” button is shown.
- Choose preferred format and then start downloading.
- Drag the video file to your camera roll when the downloading is completed.
2. Myvid Video Downloader
Another downloading app is Myvid Video Downloader. This tool enables users to watch web video and download flash video to iPhone easily. Also, upon this app, you will find that there’re some options for you to share the video with others via email, Facebook, Twitter and so on. Since it was designed with a straight-forward interface, users can operate it effortlessly. The exact steps are as below.
- Install the app on your mobile and then open it.
- Search a video that you want to download.
- Copy and paste the video URL on address bar and then press “Save” button.
- Rename and set password (optional) for your video, and then the downloading task will start.
All of those solutions can help you finely download video to iPhone 6/6s and even iPhone 7. When viewing them generally, Apowersoft Video Downloader Capture is much more powerful, because it supports more video sites and more awesome functions.