Facebook is a social media and sharing site, where you can show the real-time pictures, videos, and any live events to your friends. Comparing with the text posts or the picture posts, videos in Facebook are always more attractive to viewers. Whether you are busy in doing your small business, or you just want to show your life with your friends and acquaintances, making and posting your DIY videos is definitely a good way to catch your viewers’ eyes. In order to give your followers a wonderful viewing experience, you need spend some time in considering that how to make Facebook video stand out. This article is going to show you some tricks for making awesome Facebook videos.
Tricks you should pay attention to
Be Funny or Be Touching.
It’s recommended to use a camera to shoot a video with high quality. But it’s also ok to shoot the video using your phone. After all, editing, instead of shooting, is the most important step to make a video perfect. As for the video content, a rule thumb is choosing something entertaining and funny. For example, children always think and speak with an ignorance of convention, which often brings lots of fun to audiences. However, sometimes a warm and touching event can have a more significant effect than a funny video, so you can make a balance of this according to your preference when you decide to make Facebook video.
No More than 3 Minutes.
The video in Facebook can’t be too long, and it’s better to be no more than 3 minutes. In fact, it doesn’t matter to shoot a video with the duration exceed 3 minutes or to shoot several video clips, for you can trim, or combine the videos before uploading them to your Facebook page.
Add Effects to the Video.
What a plus if you add a background music to your video! However, you can ignore this if you want to keep your original sound in it. Most of the time, a suitable music in a video can help promote the video’s atmosphere, be they are jazz, blues, folk or pop, etc. Apart from adding background music, you can choose whatever effects which you believe will make your video fascinating, such as filters, overlays, and transitions.
How to edit Facebook videos
After shooting a video, you need a video editor for Facebook. ApowerEdit is one of the video editors designed for both beginners and seasoned users. Not only enables users to do basic editing, such as trimming the video, adjusting the brightness, and splitting the video to several clips, this tool also offers many advanced effects for users to apply in a video. Here are the steps on how to make Facebook videos.
- Download and install ApowerEdit by clicking the button below.
- Launch the program and then import a video and a music file.
- Right-click on the video in the media library and choose “Add to Project.”
- Click “Split” icon in the toolbar to trim the video.
- Right-click the video in the timeline and then choose “Edit.”
- Adjust the speed, brightness, contrast etc.
- Drag and drop the music file to the audio tract.
- Add text, filters, overlays, and transitions to the respective track.
- Click “Export” > “Export to video” to generate video.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is another good option to make Facebook video. Being a famous video player, VLC Media Player also provides users with basic video editing functions. So if you are looking for free video editing tools, and you just need some basic editing functions, VLC Media player could be the right one. Here are the step-by-step instructions for you:
- Download and install VLC Media Player.
- Open the software and click “Media” to open a video file.
- Click “Tools” in the toolbar and choose “Effects and Filters”.
- Choose “Video Effects”> “Essential”.
- Check “Image Adjust” and then adjust the contrast, hue, brightness, etc.
- Choose “Colors” and then check “Gradient” or “Sepia”.
- Right-click the video in the play window, choose “View”> “playlist”.
- Right-click the file on the list, and choose “Save”.
There are tricks and video editing tools that you can use to make Facebook video. VLC Media Player is great but it can’t compatible to ApowerEdit in the respect of its editing functions. We hope now you can have an idea of how to make your Facebook video stand out.