I used to film a video with my new-bought camera. Unfortunately, there’re something irrelevant also captured along with the beautiful scenery. Being unexperienced in editing media file, I have no idea to remove or hide those irrelevant items in my video. No sooner than I notice the usage of watermark, I began realizing that adding picture to video can perfectly fix this drawback. Absolutely, the image attached in video can also help the publisher protect the video from being unauthorized used. In the followings, I will share my methods to insert image to video and hope you will find it helpful.
Step 1: Prepare watermark picture
First of all, you need to prepare an image that you want to insert. You can edit the picture according to your preferences, such as adding favored patterns, texts, etc.
Step 2: Choose an effective video editor
To add image to video, you need to utilize a workable video editor that supports the function to add watermark. For this case, I’d like to recommend some applications that I often use to edit media file. Go ahead to learn more detailed info about them.
Online application to add watermark
1. Video Grabber
This online tool is generally used to grab online streams. But you will find there’re some additional functions available in this program like video converting and editing. Its built-in editing function enables users to add picture to video. Also, you can change the position of watermark to top left/right corner, bottom left/right corner and center. Plus, the editing options like trimming, cropping, adding effects are good to use as well. Below are exact steps about using this application.
- Navigate to the page of Video Grabber and then enter the tab of “Convert Video”.
- Press “Select files to Convert” button and then load target video file.
- Click “Edit” button to activate video editor.
- Press “Browse” button to add picture from your local disk.
- Click “OK” to confirm the configuration and then back to main interface.
- Press “Convert” button to start.
Tips: The page will guide you download and install “Launcher” at the first time. Don’t worry about this component, it’s quite tiny and absolutely safe.
If you want to change the position of the watermark, you can drop down the menu of “Watermark Location” and then choose desired option.
As the name indicates, this program is designed to help users add watermark on their video. You can upload any favored picture as the watermark. This application also empowers you to customize the size and position for the watermark. In the meanwhile, it’s a web-based tool that enables you to operate it on webpage directly without installing any programs. To learn how to add image to video with this tool, you may check the instructions below.
- Go to the site of WATERMARK and then press “Enter” button on webpage.
- Click “Add folder” and then import local video file.
- Press “Edit” button on video to open the page of Editor.
- Choose “Logo” tab and then press “Import Logo” button to upload an image.
- Resize and move the image to preferred location.
- Click “Finish” button at bottom right corner to complete editing.
- Press “Download” button after processing.
Tips: This application features a smart function that the picture you uploaded can be saved as a templet which can be used directly in future. Absolutely, you can delete the video and picture from its server after processing, if you are worried about private info leaked.
Professional tool to insert watermark
For those users who prefer using desktop programs, the next application would be a nice choice. It’s more stable and faster to edit video file when your network is not so good.
Video Converter Studio
Video Converter Studio is a versatile application that features powerful function in video editing and converting. It comes with multiple editing options that can also help you add picture to video. Also, it supports two types of watermark including picture and text. In addition, it provides some options to customize watermark in the aspects of location, transparency and size. Take reference from the following guidance to add watermark.
- Download and install Video Converter Studio and then add target video file.
- Click “Edit” button to activate video editor.
- Go to the tab of “Watermark” and then click “Add image” option to load prepared picture.
- Customize the size, location and transparency for the watermark.
- Press “OK” button to complete changing.
- Start the task by clicking “Convert” button.
Tips: You can also edit text watermark on the video. To do this job, you can press “Add text” button and then input text.
Smart trick: Define file size for the video
Fortunately, this application offers a considerable option that enables you to define file size for output video. This feature is quite practical to reduce file size. Don’t worry about the definition of output video, it won’t harm video quality.
Above are my solutions in adding picture to video, hope you will find it useful and helpful. If there’re any questions about this issue, please post your confusion in comment. Good luck!