As a copyright symbol on a video, watermark presents itself in different ways like shades of darkness, certain logos, or light-colored text to stop the video from being copied without authorization. However, there are many cases where we need to get these watermarks out of the videos. Then what should we do? Read on and try the following ways to get the job done.
Warning: Before getting to the point, keep in mind that you are not allowed to wipe off watermarks at will. If you remove video watermarks for personal use without permission, you are likely to bear legal liability for copyright infringements.
Feasible Methods to Remove Watermark from Video
Apowersoft Watermark Remover – remove any unwanted watermark from video
As its name implies, this watermark remover tool is mainly used for erasing watermarks. Not only can it remove watermark from video, but also deleting watermark from image. It has an intuitive and simple interface, and the steps to use it are self-explanatory. As soon as you open the software, you will know how to use it in a very short time, because it builds in a simple guide on the page. One of the best features is it supports to batch remove multiple watermarks from your videos. You can add as many videos as you want and remove them with one click. The quality of the output videos will not be degraded after being processed. Let’s check how to remove watermark from video with it.
- Download the software and install it by following the direction.
- Open it, drag and drop videos into the software. You can add several videos per your needs.
- Click the “Marker Tool” to select the watermark with your mouse. If the watermark is not located from the beginning to the end of the video, you can trim the part of the video by clicking the “Add Trim” button and then set the start and end time for the video, then choose the watermarks in the trimmed part.
- After that, click the “Convert” button and wait for the software processing it. When it’s done, all converted videos are saved to your computer automatically.
BeeCut – cut out or mosaic the watermark
Another way to remove watermark from video is to cropping the watermark or adding mosaic over it. With the help of BeeCut, it is very easy to acquire. As a professional media file editing program which features comprehensive functionality in editing, it comes with various editing options like trimming, cropping, adding effect, layout, filter, text and many more. Benefiting from the intuitive interface, you won’t have any hassles to operate this video editor. Follow the instructions to do the job.
- Click the button below to download and install BeeCut on your computer, and then launch it.
- Add target video clip into the program and then right-click the video and choose “Add to Project”.
- Click the option of “Crop” to cut the margin of watermark.
- Alternatively, you can also add a mosaic to cover the original watermark by clicking the “Mosaic” option.
- Click “Export” > “Export video” to generate the video.
Video Converter Studio – remove timestamp watermark
Video Converter Studio is a comprehensive and stable video editor and converter. It can convert video to almost any required formats without any quality loss. It comes with strong editing features, which empower you to remove watermark from video with ease and edit video with various video effects. But bear in mind, it only works when the video is watermarked with a timestamp.
- Download the program from the button below and install it on the PC.Download
- Launch it and then click “Add file” to import the video file, or you can directly drag the file into the app.
- This program will automatically detect those watermarks contained in the video after successfully adding the file to it.
- All you need to do next is click “None” from the pull-down menu and finalize the task by hitting on the “Convert” tab. Just wait for a while, and you will know how to remove a watermark from a video.
There are also some cases that you also need to add logo to video for this reason or that. This program also can satisfy this requirement. Another outstanding feature about this tool is that it can download video and convert to any formats like MP4, AVI, HEVC, MKV, WMV. What’s more, it even can convert the file to match certain devices, such as Apple, LG, Samsung and Sony.
Remove Logo Now!
This is another good solution on how to remove a watermark from a video. Based on its unique inpainting algorithm, it can analyze your video watermarks and remove watermarks like logos and subtitles without any visible traces.
- Download this tool and install it on your PC.
- Launch it and click “Add File” to import the video which contains unwanted watermarks.
- Click the “Find Logo” button and then this video watermark remover will automatically identify the watermarks contained in the video. Adopt the manual editing tool in case you are not content with the yielded results.
- Make full use of the “Marker” tool or create a rectangular marquee to remove useless watermarks.
If your video contains many stubborn watermarks, the trial version may not satisfy your demands. For a pro version, you currently need to pay $139.99. In addition, this video watermark remover will slightly damage the video quality after editing.
All the three ways mentioned above are feasible solutions on how to remove watermark from video. By comparison, BeeCut is more suitable for any non-pro users, because not only can it assist you in getting rid of watermarks without a hitch, but it also keeps the video in the original quality.